martes, 3 de julio de 2007

Lua

me enamore de esta canción

[...]

The mask I polish in the evening, by the morning looks like shit

And I know you have a heavy heart, I can feel it when we kiss
So many men stronger then me have thrown their backs out, trying to lift it
But me I'm not a gamble, you can count on me to split
The love I sell you in the evening, by the morning won't exist

You're looking skinny like a model with your eyes all painted black
Just keep going to the bathroom, always say you'll be right back
Well, it takes one to know and kid, I think you've got it bad
But what's so easy in the evening, by the morning's such a drag

I got a flask inside my pocket, we can share it on the train
And if you promise to stay conscious I will try and do the same
We may die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain
But what was normal in the evening, by the morning seems insane

[...]

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Lindo Por Dentro dijo...

jajjajajajaja a mi m epsuo losmismoooooooooo
adios ro

Lindo Por Dentro dijo...

cierto aire de autobiografia